For the past year or so the Western Magazine has been lucky enough to speak with some amazing people across New South Wales.
- Whirlwind trip awaits Rhett
- Tractor trip raising awareness for cancer
- Goats milk is helping skin
- Region’s kidz to get a fix
- Tobie and Barnaby meet at last
- Author Patti Miller is inspired by life in Wellington
- Massive mural art is complete
We’ve interviewed a range of interesting and amazing people and now we’re on the lookout for more stories.
Are you someone, or do you know of someone who has an good yarn to tell? We’d love to hear about it!
Maybe you are raising money for a community project? Maybe you’ve worked in your current position for 50 + years! Or you’ve received a scholarship that will take you overseas?
You could be working as a jackeroo, in your local servo, or on your family’s property!
Whatever it may be, we’d love to know.
Please email email@example.com or call (02) 6883 2931.